Love, Romance and Passion!
Spa and Beauty Treatment
Your final morning as a single person will be stress free, starting with a late brunch and then a spa and beauty treatment, before heading to your wedding ceremony. Now is the time to get relaxed and prepare for your big day. You will enjoy a luxurious Spa treatment at the inner-city sanctuary, which will offer you peace, relaxation, rejuvenation and pure five star indulgences.
A full range of facial and body treatments for men and women are delivered by highly trained professionals, who specialise in holistic treatments to deliver total wellness and restore the balance of mind, body and soul.
You will be pampered and feel refreshed and ready to re-join our finance and pledge your love to one another.
The Wedding Ceremony!
- Your Wedding Ceremony starts with live chamber music being played as you arrange yourselves on the balcony, looking out over the ocean. (Chamber music courtesy of "Scales of the Taniwha", a local group from Auckland University.)
- A table with champagne is waiting by the side and your celebrant will then start the formalities with a reading that has been personalised just for the two of you.
- You will exchange the vows that you have prepared (after clearing the wording with your celebrant to ensure legal compliance) declaring the love you have for one another, and publicly displaying this love for all to see.
- An exchange of rings or gifts to have the visual and tactile reminder of your commitment to each other follows, then the celebrant will announce that you are now married under the laws of New Zealand and the rest of the civilized world.
- You may now kiss your partner for life - YOWZA BABY!
- At appropriate moments throughout the ceremony, chamber music will have been playing and after toasting each other with a glass of champagne you will sign the official paperwork.
- Now it is time to celebrate with hot canapés, the cutting of the wedding cake and of course, dancing. While we're at it, let's not forget video and wedding photos.
- Then it's all about feast, fête and tripping the light fantastic, to continue your nuptials.
The venues that Weddingmoon Vacations have chosen for your wedding ceremony are top quality and overlook Auckland city with stunning views of the sea, landscape and city.