Your Weddingmoon package
Your Weddingmoon package includes everything. allowing you to enjoy your wedding and honeymoon preparations. We make the selection process as stress free and relaxed as possible, so you can focus on what is most important - your love for one another.
Just the Two of Us!
Here at Weddingmoon Vacations we specialize in creating an elopement ceremony
that is intimate and elegant for the discerning couple looking to be treated with an up-market V.I.P. experience.
You love each other and want to get married. It has always been a dream to travel to some exotic locale and tie the knot while there. Well, now it is time to make that a reality. New Zealand is one of the most beautiful and exotic destinations to visit, with a rich heritage and backdrops to take your breath away and certainly meets the criteria for an amazing place for two people to become one.
Perhaps you live in New Zealand and the two of you want a stress free and fun elopement and honeymoon. No wedding to plan, no honeymoon to plan, just enjoying one another and the love you have.
If you have ever thought about eloping and doing away with all the hassles of a large wedding, we are here to make your dreams come true. A truly once in a lifetime event, Weddingmoon Vacations will make this all inclusive, personalized and stress free occasion, topped off with the touch of class and luxury that you deserve on your big day.
For your elopement you will have one-on-one contact with a dedicated wedding professional who is ready to make all your whims and wishes reality. Your specialist is there to make sure that your wedding and honeymoon is one that you will never forget and will make your friends and family envious.
What Does Your Weddingmoon Include?
- 5 Days in Auckland New Zealand
- 4th day in Auckland will be your Wedding Day
- An additional 5 Days on your Honeymoon with a choice of two locations -
Stewart Island or Queenstown New Zealand
- All wedding details taken care of
- Luxury Suite for the duration you are in Auckland
- Gorgeous romantic accommodation on your honeymoon
- Sumptuous dinner at the Sugar Club, Sky Tower, Auckland after your ceremony
- Wedding cake provided for your wedding celebration dinner
- Decorations for the venue, both indoors and outdoors
- Flowers for your big celebration
- Hair and makeup on your special day
- Transportation in Auckland from the airport and back
- Airfare to and from honeymoon destination
- Wedding celebrant services
- Two witnesses for your ceremony
- Marriage license
- Professional photography and videography of your wedding
We are happy to add in any optional extras you would like for an additional cost per item added.
Some of the options you may want to add are:
- Spa and beauty treatment on the day of your wedding
- Professional boudoir photo shoot
- Get married in the Redwood Rain Forest in Rotorua
- Sightseeing tours within Auckland
- Twilight dinner cruise of Auckland Waitamata Harbour
- Wine tour in the Auckland area
- Sunset Helicopter tour of the Auckland Region
- Day trip to Waitomo and Hobbiton Village
- Activities pre-booked for your honeymoon so there are no hassles
- Anything else your heart desires that we can make happen for you and your fiancé or fiancée!
Friends and family are welcome to join the wedding couple for this happy occasion and we will quote you a price upon request.
Contact Us for more information.
(If desired, we can also arrange air travel to and from New Zealand.)
A ROMANTIC ADVENTURE AWAITS YOUR PLEASURE!
Below is some more information on the fantastic honeymoon locations that we know are a special part of New Zealand. Click on each place to learn more about the areas you will enjoy throughout your 5 day stay.
Romantic Stewart Island, New Zealand.
After your wedding in Auckland you can fly to one of the most idyllic places in New Zealand, Stewart Island. Located at the bottom of country you will find a romantic and beautiful island to explore and delight in, from the natural environment outside your door to the amazing wildlife.
Queenstown, New Zealand,
From one amazing view at the top of the Sky Tower in Auckland at your wedding ceremony to some breathtaking views from your luxury accommodation in Queenstown, New Zealand, it is the honeymoon of a lifetime, just awaiting you as newlyweds, experience all that the region has to offer.