Here at Weddingmoon Vacations we pride ourselves in showcasing our beautiful country New Zealand. From Auckland down to the most southern region of Stewart Island.
But you may be asking yourself, why would my fiancé and I want to travel all the way to such an isolated area of the world for our nuptials and honeymoon?
There are some wonderful reasons to consider Aotearoa (New Zealand in Maori) for your special moment in history:
1) As mentioned above, the isolation that New Zealand has from the rest of the world will bring you to a unique area of planet Earth. Here you'll find unique flora and fauna. Bird, reptilian, aquatic life and countryside that you will not see in other parts of the world.
2) New Zealand’s marriage laws are equal for all, becoming one of only sixteen countries in the world to amend its marriage laws.
3) The people of Aotearoa are down to Earth and friendly, accepting all people with open arm hospitality.
4) The New Zealand Government works with the indigenous people of our land, the Maori, by honouring the Treaty signed by the Crown of England and the Maori Chiefs in 1840. They are ensuring that the Maori people are gaining back all their lands and rights that were stolen from them so many years ago.
5) The beauty of New Zealand, while on par with other parts of the world, is breathtaking and peaceful. In one day you can move from the rolling hills to dense rain forest, on to the mountains and then the ocean.
6) The Lord of the Rings showcased New Zealand and you can visit a working Hobbiton village.
7) Get married in the middle of a wondrous Redwood Forest and then fly to an idyllic island for your honeymoon, all in the same country.
8) Having a destination wedding, with all the whistle and bells taken care of, is virtually stress free and allows you more time to spend with the love of your life.
9) A destination wedding is cost effective, getting your wedding and honeymoon in one package deal.
10) Apart from all the above, having a wedding in New Zealand is super romantic, either with just yourselves or a small select group of friends and family.
We would love to be part of your big day and make your dreams come true, We are here to provide you with the best and most memorable occasion in your life, with this once in a lifetime event. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org