Stewart Island Lodge
Stewart Island Lodge is set in a private and secluded spot on the hillside, overlooking Halfmoon Bay, with spectacular views from the balcony.
The lodge has an extensive garden with abundant bird life, that will often visit the balcony for tasty treats and this is within five minutes walking distance to the village and restaurants.
Each room has a stunning view and opens up directly onto an expansive shared balcony.
All rooms offer:
- Accommodation in king or twin bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom including shower & bath
- TV (with Freeview)
- Tea/coffee making facilities in each bedroom
- An expansive shared balcony with ocean views.
Stewart Island Lodge also offers:
- Communal guest lounge with great views over the bay
- Access to cooking facilities in the Lodge kitchen
- Continental breakfast included
- Phone (free local calls) and WIFI.
- Complimentary pick up from Ferry