Azur Luxury Villas
Azur offers luxury accommodation with magnificent views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains of The Remarkables as well as Cecil and Walter Peaks. There are nine freestanding, open plan villas and a main lodge that serves as the focal point for Azur.
Each of our nine private luxury villas is exquisitely appointed with a sundeck for unobstructed vistas of the surrounding area. All villas have an open plan design with a lounge made cozy by a gas fireplace and a dining area situated next to the floor to ceiling picture window.
The super-king bed is luxurious with 300 thread count Egyptian cotton linens and bedding. The en-suite bathroom has a spa bath set into a bay window, walk-in rain shower, double vanities and under floor heating.
Each villa is equipped with complimentary wireless internet access, an entertainment system, iPod dock and individual climate control.
Azur’s villas all contain the following:
- Mini bar containing beer, soft drinks, juices, snacks and water & Spirits are provided at reasonable charge.
- Tea and fresh coffee making facilities
- Combination safe
- Gas fire place
- Local and International books, magazines and newspapers
- 32” flat-screen LCD television with Sky Digital Satellite TV stations
- Denon DVD/CD player and Energie speakers
- Writing desk with office supplies
- Broadband Ethernet internet access
- International electrical plug adaptors
- Three direct-dial telephones
- Super king beds featuring 300 thread count Egyptian cotton linen, and hypoallergenic
- goose down pillows and duvets from PLOH
- Alarm clock
- Spa bath, dual vanities, rain forest shower and separate WC
- Bathroom amenities by Linden Leaves of New Zealand
- Aromatherapy oil burner and essential oil
- Luxurious towels and bathrobes
Azur is uniquely tucked away on 3.5 acres of private hillside off Lake Wakatipu and is only five minutes by car from downtown Queenstown.
Azur's take on service is personable, friendly and professional all the while catering to your individual needs. Airport transfers, personal drivers to and from downtown at your convenience, in-villa dining, spa treatments and itinerary recommendations are simply for starters. Whatever you need is no trouble at all.
Azur is only 20 minutes from Queenstown International Airport, and with their complimentary return transfer, it is seamless and simple. If you like, once you leave the arrivals terminal, they can quickly tour downtown Queenstown on the way to the hillside grounds.
Soon after arrival, you will be taken for a personal tour of the grounds and your private villa.
When you are at Azur, the staff are there to help and to share their local knowledge and expertise. Azur has their favorite recommendations for the must see attractions, activities from the extreme to the serene and restaurants to meet your individual craving. While you are staying at the Azur, they will help plan your day and confirm all the arrangements. It is truly a wonderful place to stay.