The "Passion" Weddingmoon (Las Vegas)
The morning of your big day is here, and what better way to start the celebrations with a bit of bubbly and a specially prepared breakfast for you both. You will enjoy a sumptuous breakfast, , before making yourself look gorgeous for one another and so that you are ready to enjoy the festivities later tonight.
THE WEDDING CEREMONY
- Your Wedding Ceremony starts with beautiful music being played as you arrange yourselves on the balcony, looking out over the ocean.
- A table with champagne is waiting by the side and your celebrant will then start the formalities with a reading that has been personalised just for the two of you.
- You will exchange the vows that you have prepared (after clearing the wording with your celebrant to ensure legal compliance) declaring the love you have for one another, and publicly displaying this love for all to see.
- An exchange of rings or gifts to have the visual and tactile reminder of your commitment to each other follows, then the celebrant will announce that you are now married under the laws of New Zealand and the rest of the civilized world.
- You may now kiss your partner for life - YOWZA BABY!
- At appropriate moments throughout the ceremony, music will have been playing and after toasting each other with a glass of champagne you will sign the official paperwork.
- Now it is time to celebrate with hot canapés and dancing and cutting your wedding cake, before heading off to have your wedding photos taken around the venue of your ceremony.
- Then it's all about feast, fête and tripping the light fantastic, to continue your nuptials.
Reception and Party Time!
You are now a MARRIED couple! WhooHoo! Now it is time to let the world know! Maybe you are celebrating with your close friends and family or just as a couple, either way a glorious spread of local cuisine is waiting for you. After the fantastic food it will be time to dance the night away with your comrades or sway together to the romantic music.